Stromboli

Ok, this is my Husband's recipe, and as I am writing this, he is still undecided as to wether or not it is a family secret recipe.  I don't know what to tell him.  It is that good, but I hate keeping secrets.  (the non-fish taco kind:)  It started out as a Cooking Light recipe, but we intervened and fattened it up so it is no longer a 'light' dish.  It originally was a ham and swiss stromboli; my brilliant husband added salami and cream cheese.  (I know I can say that much as of yet lol)  I don't cook this one ever.  First of all, the recipe hasn't been written down yet. Secondly, I am not the baker/ dough maker of the family.  (along with not being the fryer either)  It is delicious, often requested and ever so fattening!  It is not a quick or easy recipe, but not too taxing either.   (espically since I never make it!) Well I think I have an answer on wether or not this is a public recipe, it is going to be a someday! :/  He can't give me the recipe until he makes it again and actually writes all the proportions down. :)

Comments

  1. "we intervened and fattened it up so it is no longer a 'light' dish."

    My kind of cooking!

    Countless sites have recipes modified to make them lighter - but you are going the opposite way. I like your style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce