Panini Night

Panini night tonight for a couple of reasons, first of all my MIL gave us this nice panini pan and I wanted to try it out.  Second reason, it is is quick and easy.  I was thinking about Cuban Sandwiches. (insert drooling sound) I also saw a recipe for a goat cheese, date and bacon one that sounded really good too.  As always I said lets do both.  But wait, I have blue cheese I need to use, OK a third one with blue and tomato. So the Cuban was the standard: ham, pork, Swiss, mustard and pickle.  The bacon one was softened goat cheese spread on both slices of bread, sprinkled with chopped dates and then filled with crispy bacon.  The tomato one was alright.  (Just tomato and blue)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce