Nachos!

Holy crap! I don't care for nachos or chili for that matter but my mind has been changed! My lovely friends invited me to watch a football game; while the game disappointed, the food didn't. While all was delicious ( as expected) the nachos blew me away. No, I don't have the recipe, and no I would never ask. I have enough recipes that are my forte, I love that they have a recipe I will dream about and never try to recreate. How to describe it? Meaty, cheesey, lettucy chip goodness:)  I don't usually put a post without a recipe, but I not only wanted to honor a delicious dish, but remind myself that never think the jury is out on a dish.  You may have had something hundreds of time and not care for it, but there very likely one version out there you will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce