Baked Spinach And Cheese Ravioli

Yay!!!  This recipe was good!  I am so glad this one was tasty as we had friends over for dinner.  I did deviate a bit from the original recipe.  I thought it looked a bit small for the 5 of us so I used my second bag of ravioli I had but this one was beef.  I also used the really good marinara (the $8 kind I only buy when it is bogo, so that makes it about the same as the other marinara).  I "thawed" the ravioli for a few minutes in boiling water.  It was quick, easy and could be made ahead of time.  We all agreed it was the best thing we had all week.


Baked Spinach And Cheese Ravioli

1 1/2 lb frozen cheese ravioli,thawed
1    Ten ounce package frozen chopped spinach,thawed and squeezed dry
1    24 ounce jar marinara sauce
1 1/2 c  shredded mozzarella
1/4 c  Parmesan

Preheat oven to 350F. Use nonstick cooking spray to grease a 2 quart
baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine ravioli, spinach, and marinara sauce. Transfer
to greased baking dish. Top with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake 35 to 40
minutes, until cheese is bubbly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce