"Outback" Honey Mustard Dressing

In  response to pleas from my family to have a recipe more than once, and to try and continue having new recipes daily for the blog, I have come up with a compromise.  I repeated a main dish, Pasta With Spicy Almond Pesto (http://ormonddinners.blogspot.com/2012/03/pasta-with-spicy-almond-pesto.html) but I made a different salad dressing. This is one of my favorite honey mustard dressings.  I got it from my MIL years ago which she got from one of those "copy cat" recipe books.  I don't know how close it is to the resturant's actual recipe, but I do know at least 10 years ago, they were using Grey Poupon in it.  They may not now.  I made 1/4 of the following recipe and there was plenty for 2 family size salads. I didn't bother with the electric mixer but if you make all 8 servings, it might make your life easier.



"Outback"  Honey Mustard Dressing
8 Servings

1 c  Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1 c  Honey
2 t  Vegetable oil
1 t  lemon juice
Whisk ( in electric mixer if you have it) until the ingredients have
blended together well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce