Coconut Pops

I decided to make some Popsicles to beat the heat after a swim.  We love coconut so these sounded ideal. My son and daughter loved them.  My husband and I didn't.  They were too strong with the lime.  Also we can't eat anything sweet, cold and coconut without comparing it to the most amazing coconut ice cream from Hershey's.  It has ruined us for anything else!  I don't see me making this recipe again, but I am totally happy that I invested in some Popsicle molds because I am looking forward to trying out all kinds of flavors.

Coconut Pops
Puree a 14-ounce can of coconut milk with the grated zest of 1 lime, the juice of 2 limes, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup shredded coconut. Pour into small Popsicle molds or 3-ounce paper cups; insert wooden Popsicle sticks. Freeze several hours, or until firm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce