Liebster Award

I am so happy and honored to be nominated for a second award.  Thank you so much Marie at Citron Limette for the nomination.  I am so happy to find the warm supportive community of food bloggers.  I have not only made the acquaintance of so many lovely people but I am also overwhelmed with recipes I want to try.  I clicked on the link to Our Earth Land who nominated Citron Limette to find out some more information on the award.  Again I am forced to try and select a few from so many bloggers I have come to like.  After much thought I nominate the following:

Nillawan
We Are Not Foodies
The Saucy Gourmet
Our Dinner Table
How Do You Cook

Thank you again Marie and everyone check out these wonderful bloggers!

Comments

  1. Wow, thanks for the award. Hope you don't mind, I have added you to my fav blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Kim! Thank you so much for liking my blog. As a fellow blogger you would know how much effort and heart bloggers put into their blogs so it means alot. I would really LOVE to follow you on facebook. Not sure how I get to your facebook profile though. So please establish connection with me on via my facebook page so we can keep up regular chats :) xx

    Here is a link to my facebook page, some wonderful people on there already:

    https://www.facebook.com/nillawandotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I've linked you on my blog. Check it out at www.nillawan.com, then go to "What's New". See you around. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce