Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Liebster Award

I am so happy and honored to be nominated for a second award.  Thank you so much Marie at Citron Limette for the nomination.  I am so happy to find the warm supportive community of food bloggers.  I have not only made the acquaintance of so many lovely people but I am also overwhelmed with recipes I want to try.  I clicked on the link to Our Earth Land who nominated Citron Limette to find out some more information on the award.  Again I am forced to try and select a few from so many bloggers I have come to like.  After much thought I nominate the following:

Nillawan
We Are Not Foodies
The Saucy Gourmet
Our Dinner Table
How Do You Cook

Thank you again Marie and everyone check out these wonderful bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the award. Hope you don't mind, I have added you to my fav blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Kim! Thank you so much for liking my blog. As a fellow blogger you would know how much effort and heart bloggers put into their blogs so it means alot. I would really LOVE to follow you on facebook. Not sure how I get to your facebook profile though. So please establish connection with me on via my facebook page so we can keep up regular chats :) xx

    Here is a link to my facebook page, some wonderful people on there already:

    https://www.facebook.com/nillawandotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I've linked you on my blog. Check it out at www.nillawan.com, then go to "What's New". See you around. x

    ReplyDelete