Miso Sesame Vinaigrette

I have finally used up the last of the miso paste.  We all really loved this dressing.  My biggest issue was that I thought it was a bit sweet.  I think that next time I will halve the sugar.  It was really worth it even when though it was too sweet, but for my taste, I would like to tweak it towards the savory next time.


Miso Sesame Vinaigrette

2 T  Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
3 T  Water
2 T  Miso Paste,Red Or White
2 T  Sugar
2 T  Fresh Ginger,Finely Grated
4 t  Tahini,Well Stirred (or Nerigoma) Japanese sesame paste
3 T  Vegetable Oil
Sesame Seeds,For Garnish

Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth
Dressing can be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.  Bring to room
temperature before serving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce