Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark

Evil!  That's the best description of this recipe.  It's easy to make.  Delicious and addictive!  And it lurks in the freezer, out of sight true, but it waiting.  It will surprise you with it's presence when you are weakest, and you can take just a little piece.  This morning when I was getting a pancake out of the freezer, (I always make a big batch of pancakes and freeze them of weekday mornings) it whispered,"you know you want me."  And damn if I didn't.  I hadn't even had my coffee yet; I couldn't be expected to have all my resistance yet.  Besides it's so good with coffee.  I saw a picture of this on pintrest and thought my husband would like it.  Everyone loves it.  I got a text from a friend I sent some home with and it read, "I just ate the last piece and already I'm going into withdrawals".  Evil! I wasn't sure if it was from a blog or not so just to be safe, I put a link to the easy directions!  I don't know if you will thank me or not for sharing;).

Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
1/2    bag of mini pretzel twists
2 sticks    of butter
1 c  of brown sugar
1    bag of chocolate chips
Sea salt or table salt

Directions here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce