Tomato, Basil, And Cheddar Soup

This recipe is from the blog More Fruit Please.  I have no problem copying recipe from big food sites like F&W or the Food Network. They get plenty of traffic and if you google the recipe there's is usually the first link or two that shows up.   I give a link to the original when I know it, I don't want to do that to my fellow bloggers.  I think I first saw this on pintrest (or it could have been food buzz).  I gave you a list of  the ingredients so you will know what is in it and to give you an idea of what it's like, but for the recipe and amounts, you will need to click the link to the blog I got the recipe from.  I enjoyed this.  The boy ate two bowls.  (He really loved it!) My daughter like it too.  The husband was working.  It was quick and easy to make too. (bonus!)  It isn't a favorite, but that's just me.  I, personally, thought the yogurt and tomatoes together were a bit too... tangy for lack of  a better word.  Not bad mind you, just not a home run for me.  Oh I did make one deviation, I didn't feel like grating parm for the top, I used some cheddar I had for the soup. 

Tomato, Basil, And Cheddar Soup

cans of diced tomatoes
yellow onion
garlic
olive oil
vegetable broth
plain Greek yogurt
cheddar cheese
basil
oregano
sugar
salt and pepper to taste

For the directions, click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce