Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

I thought I would make a special treat for my darling husband,  He had a positive addiction to peanut butter and chocolate.  I came across this recipe on pinterest, and knew I had to make it for him.  As with every fellow blogger's recipe, I only am going to give you a hint of what is in it and put a link to the original recipe.  It was a little difficult to make.  I didn't make them in the full size muffin tins; I thought that the mini muffins would make a more appropriate size.  I also think that it made it a right pain in the butt.  However, I am always a fan of removing the chemicals from our diet, and using natural peanut butter alone make this a better option.  Any difficulty I encountered in making the dish disappeared when I saw how pleased the boys were and how much they liked them.  One word of caution, if they aren't straight out of the freezer, they squish and become very messy.  Still tasty but a mess. Also next time I will watch how thick the chocolate layer is.  It was quite hard to bite through frozen.



Homemade Peanut Butter Cups



For the recipe and directions click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce