A New-Look Bloody Mary

Well after that last Bloody Mary, I have rediscovered my love for them! I have always thrown some traditional ingredients in to some tomato juice, but I thought I would poke around for a recipe. I really liked this one. The curry in was noticeable but not overwhelming. This was a tasty take on a Bloody Mary! My only complaint was the let it sit overnight! When I was mixing this up, I wanted it then, but I do think that the overnight sitting in the fridge helped blend and mellow the flavors.


A New-Look Bloody Mary
 
4 Cup tomato juice
1 Cup dill pickle juice
1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1 Tbl prepared horseradish
2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tsp curry powder
1 Tsp Sriracha
1 Tsp kosher salt
1/2 Tsp celery seeds
1/4 Tsp black pepper
2 Cup vodka
8 celery stalks
8 lemon wedges

Preparation

Combine first 10 ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill overnight.
Add vodka to pitcher; stir well. Fill tall glasses with ice. Divide
Bloody Mary cocktail among glasses. Garnish each with a celery stalk and
a lemon wedge.



Comments

  1. Nothing beats a good bloody mary in the morning! Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce