Thursday, March 14, 2013

Strawberry Pie

I decided to make a dessert for a change.  Crazy schedules and lots of leftovers made for a lazy mom in the kitchen.  My daughter adores strawberries and I almost never make something just for her.  So, I decided to make yet another of the thousands of pins I have.  Was this good?  Yes.  (It didn't look too pretty that's for sure.  You can tell by the picture)  Was it something I will make again?  Most likely no.  I think it was alright but not worth the calories.  I also wasn't a big fan of the whole strawberries.  It made the pie too chunky.  I will check out other strawberry pie recipes, but this one will quietly be forgotten in our house.  It came from another blogger so I am listing the ingredients and giving you a link to the recipe.

Update: My husband has now tried the pie and declared it delicious, so I guess I'm keeping the recipe:)

Strawberry Pie

Pie Crust
Strawberries
Sugar
Cornstarch
Water
Cream Cheese

Recipe available here

No comments:

Post a Comment