Strawberry Pie

I decided to make a dessert for a change.  Crazy schedules and lots of leftovers made for a lazy mom in the kitchen.  My daughter adores strawberries and I almost never make something just for her.  So, I decided to make yet another of the thousands of pins I have.  Was this good?  Yes.  (It didn't look too pretty that's for sure.  You can tell by the picture)  Was it something I will make again?  Most likely no.  I think it was alright but not worth the calories.  I also wasn't a big fan of the whole strawberries.  It made the pie too chunky.  I will check out other strawberry pie recipes, but this one will quietly be forgotten in our house.  It came from another blogger so I am listing the ingredients and giving you a link to the recipe.

Update: My husband has now tried the pie and declared it delicious, so I guess I'm keeping the recipe:)

Strawberry Pie

Pie Crust
Strawberries
Sugar
Cornstarch
Water
Cream Cheese

Recipe available here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce