Ginger Miso Marinade

So I am doing the clean out the fridge thing again.  I had some thin pork chops and a boat load of veggies so I sort of just make it up as I go along.  The marinade for the pork was good, the noodles we will never speak of again!  We all ate them, but liberal application of sriacha and soy sauce were needed.  That combo could most likely make anything taste good!  So, I am passing on the marinade recipe!  I let the pork sit in it for a couple of hours. 


Ginger Miso Marinade
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 c soy sauce
1 tbsp miso, red
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, minced

Put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk.  Pour over the meat in a ziploc bag and seal tight. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce