Kimchi Bulgogi Dubbap Recipe

As you may or may not know I love Korean food and a bulgogi just might be my favorite of all the dishes. This was a good dinner!  Totally yummy!!  If I had any criticism it would be that I didn't get enough, and I would have liked some more veggies.  (Not really for flavor but for health).   It is pretty easy to make too.  The only real preparation that needs to be done is the marinating early (or do it overnight like I did).  I did use the optional pear, I didn't taste it in the final product but I think it must have done something. 



Kimchi Bulgoi Dubbap Recipe (Kimchi Bulgogi Rice Bowl)

For Bulgogi
tenderloin or rib eye
tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)    (I used soy)
sesame oil
large cloves garlic
Ilarge onion
Asian pear (optional)
agave nectar or honey
mirin
black pepper
For Sautéd Kimchi
napa kimchi
gochujang (Korean red chili pepper (she said you could leave this out if you don't feel like running to the oriental market)
brown sugar or agave nectar
canola oil for cooking
steamed (brown) rice

Recipe and instructions here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce