Parmesan Broiled Talapia

I am still boycotting the grocery, but I found this pin I had for Parmesan broiled tilapia that I happened to have all the ingredients for.  I grated my own parm so it was in thin shreds, I guess you could use the green tube stuff too, but I try to avoid that stuff.  It doesn't take very long to great parm.  I liked the recipe, but I didn't love it.  The kids on the other hand, loved it.  My son was pissed I only made him one piece.  The husband wasn't home for dinner, so I can't give you his opinion.  We had this with some corn on the cob (I just microwaved it) with some compound butter I had in the freezer and a salad with oil and vinegar.  It was a super fast dinner, and while not stellar, a solid 3.5 for me and higher for the kids.

Parmesan Broiled Talapia

Talapia
Parmesan Cheese
Butter
Mayonnaise
Lemon Juice
Fresh Dill
Pepper
(and I added a bit of salt since I use unsalted butter)

Recipe and instructions here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce