Easy Feta Dip

I made this for the annual Halloween party, but I am posting it tonight as the family and I are on our way to Orlando for a mini vacation and the hubby and I are getting to go to the Party for the Senses!! (Whee and giggle!)  This was well received by all and, as the name promised, easy to throw together.  The original recipe didn't have cucumber.  I think it is better this way.  (even my husband who doesn't like raw tomato liked this one:)  It was light and fresh and going to be a regular item for our cul de sac parties.




Easy Feta Dip

1/3 cup olive oil
3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
4 green onions sliced thinly
8 ounces feta cheese crumbled (crumbled yourself preferred)
3 teaspoons Cavender's Greek seasoning (I started with 2 and adjusted.  I suggest you do too)
1/2 a large Cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
fresh baguette sliced thinly

1.On a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have a thin layer on
the entire platter. You may use more or less here depending on your
preference.
2.Add the tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers and feta on top of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste.
3.With a spoon carefully combine the ingredients.
4.Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce