Tiramisu Cupcakes

I used the batter I had left after filling the cupcake pan
to make mini bunt cakes:)
The kids and the husband adored these. I have to say I did like them but can't get past the box, and real tiramisu is so much better. (Yes a ton more work too).    They looked pretty even with my subpar icing skills. The real winner for me was the icing. On myyyyy. I could eat a bowl of it :)  As with all fellow blogger recipes, the recipe is to be found through the link to their blog:)




1 box White Cake Mix
2 egg whites
1 egg
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
3/4 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup strong coffee
filling
8 oz mascarpone
1 tablespoon strong coffee
1/2 cup powdered sugar
topping
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 pint heavy whipping cream


 
Recipe and Instructions here
 
 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce