Fish Tacos

Well the fish tacos were originally on the menu for the night of too many dishes, but since one of my "A-list" guests was unable to attend (and they wanted to try them) and we had too many dishes, the tacos were postponed to tonight.  There will be no recipe for the tacos, (sorry) because I don't usually give it out.  It is, in many ways, your typical fish taco with the fried fish and slaw in the flour tortilla, but there are a few extras that make it ours. (Not to mention I think the recipes for the fish and slaw are pretty tasty) I won't put it out there just in the off chance I ever get to open a restaurant because it will most likely be our signature dish. :p  If you have it, feel lucky! It is one of those dishes we feel real ownership over.  Yes, we did research on the recipes for the elements, but each one was tweaked by one of us to fit and it is one of those dishes we love so much we need to parcel out the times we eat it so we don't start to take them for granted.  Every member of the house is a super fan, and almost every one who has tried them is a big fan.  At worst the tacos are only received as really good.  Well now that I have built them up, enjoy the picture because that's all I'm giving up.  Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce