Cry, wimper, Scream

Well this morning, I thought the temp in the fridge was a little warm.  Thankfully my husband is a restaurant manager and a food safety expert.  A quick temp check showed that the fridge was about 45 degrees.  (DANGER ZONE)  That was the air, the food was still below forty, so we moved the uber perishable foods to the 'beer fridge' in the garage.  I called the appliance repair place my friend recommended.  She is totally the one who would know, so I am thinking my impression is wrong but..., they were so not helpful.  We had already replaced the motherboard on the fridge; my MIL's husband knows all about this kind of thing and has the same fridge.  He recommended switching it out because it fixed his problem and  it is what was the fix for 99% of the problems with the G/E profile artica fridge.  After spending about $200, (half was the motherboard) I didn't have confidence in the repair guy that came out, because of how vague he was,I have made the call that a new fridge is most likely in order despite the fact that it is not in our budget.  I spent most of today researching what fridges are good and which are problem free. (JIC) I found most reviews listed Samsung as the best with customer satisfaction for French door fridge.  (Which are the kind I want)  Not exactly cheap, but not out of the realm of do-ability since best buy has a no interest for 2 years.  So, while I am giving my fridge the 24 hours I was told my my repair tec to give the fridge to return to below 40 degrees, (smells like bs to me) we decide to order a Pizza. It was good, but I feel lost without my kitchen being intact.  Fingers crossed that the repair tech only communicated poorly and not an idiot.  Please be fixed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce