A New Fridge!!!!

My new fridge!
The fridge didn't get fixed.  Ok well I am excited to have a super cool new fridge, down side is it won't be here until Wed.  ( a week!)  WTF to do about dinners?!  We do have a back up fridge,but I just don't like it.  It is a a ratty old fridge in the garage.  (not to mention it is all the way in the garage)  OK I know, groan, hardly real problems.  Not only do I have a back up, but the ability to replace it with a sweet new upgrade. I am annoyed by the inconvenience, but depressed that I have seemed to lost my perspective.  Perhaps it is (only a smidge) the blog's fault.  I want to do my recipes and skip the processed shortcuts, and now I am now required to do that unless I want to waste a bunch of ingredients? So I am getting off the pity party, and going to say how tasty a Hormel Teryaki pork tenderloin with a packaged pear & gorgonzola salad mix and a baguette with butter is.  Truly it wasn't bad, and the boy and husband liked it, but I was not really thrilled. I am posting the online pic  of my new fridge because it is so much better looking than the packaged dinner we had!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce