One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you so much to Laurie at Laurie's Cravings for the 'Lovely' award!  It is always an honor to receive an award, but even more so from someone with a blog you respect and admire!  You should check out her blog.  It is full of delicious recipes and great information.


The rules for the award are:
     1. Have a link back to who nominated you. (that would be Laurie;)
     2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
     3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.

11 Random Facts About Me:
     1.  I love plants, but if I put them inside, I kill them (outside they live:)
     2.  I love sci fi/ fanstasy.  (Yes I am a nerd and proud of it:)
     3.  I love video games too. ( I refer you to the previous nerd statement:)
     4.  I have been attacked by animals in 4 cities, 3 countries and 2 continents. (ducks in Miami, 
          pelicans in Layton (Long Key), pigeons in Venice, Italy and squirrels in Madrid, Spain.
          I was attempting to feed them each time.
     5.  I love white water rafting.
     6.  I am an avid reader.
     7.  I think I am part fish because I love the water. (my kids do too)
     8.  I have a crush on Dr. Who and Neil DeGrasse Tyson
     9.  But I think Ewan McGregor is hot;)
   10.  I loathe Yellow Mustard
   11.  I belly danced at my baby shower at 8 1/2 months pregnant with my instructor and 2 friends.

My Nominees are:


And while I would have included her on the list, but she is the one who nominated me, Laurie's Cravings.:)











Comments

  1. Wave your nerd flag high!! I kill plants too.. it's too sunny or hot, constantly. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, nerd flag! I feel the need to design one! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me this award. I am honored that you would choose sandwicheverything.blogspot.com for this. I will do my best to pass it on. And nice blog by the way. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the One Lovely Blog Award. It's so exciting to receive an award. ~~ Mary @ howdoyoucook.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce