Blender Hollandaise Sauce

I had some egg yolks (three to be exact) left over from a cake I baked for my daughter and I to have a tea party.  I almost made the Agio Bouido that my son loved so much, but I was feeling a bit lazy so I figured I would try Blender Hollandaise sauce.  I have heard that it is a great short cut to the incessant whisking that normally accompanies the producing of my all time favorite sauce.  Well it was pretty good and came together really fast.

Blender Hollandaise Sauce
 
Ingredients



 
DirectionsIn the container of a blender, combine the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Cover, and blend for about 5 seconds. Place the butter in a glass measuring cup. Heat butter in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until completely melted and hot. Set the blender on high speed, and pour the butter into the egg yolk mixture in a thin stream. It should thicken almost immediately. Keep the sauce warm until serving by placing the blender container in a pan of hot tap water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce