White Acre Peas


Ok, so I am like three days behind on getting my posts done and life is not complying with my requests for a break so this one is going to be short:).  I really liked the peas.  It was a very simple preparation that allowed for you to enjoy the natural flavors of the pea.  I started by cooking them half the time recommended because I don't like mushy peas.  However, after a few bites, I realized they were underdone.  Cooking them the full time was required.



White Acre Peas

shelled or frozen white acre peas (about 1/2 cup per serving)
 kosher salt,more or less depending on taste preference
grated sweet vidalia onion or other sweet onion
butter
Water

For the recipe click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce