Roasted Root Veggies

Well while tonight's recipe was really yummy, as yummy as it is a bit vague. (thanks Honey:/)  We had some veggies laying around and wanted to use them so my husband took over the sides and I did the shrimp with lemon dill sauce.  (No I didn't make it, some fancy brand that Publix put on clearance because no person who thinks food is worth spending that kind of money on would by sauce premade.  But as they were practically giving it away, my curiosity got the better of me, and I bought it and it has been sitting in the pantry for a few weeks and tonight is it's night to go. It was alright


Roasted Root Veggies

4 small rutabaga, peeled & diced
4 small beets, peeled & diced
1 medium Sweet potato, peeled & diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dried Basil
Dried Thyme
Paprika
Dried Oregano

Toss and roast at 350 for 45 minutes (or until tender)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce