Raspberry Chambord Jam

First of all, Oh Myyyyy!  It was amazing/  I halved this recipe, as raspberries weren't cheap! (next time I try frozen)  I don't know where I found this recipe, but it was great consistency and yummy.  Our first use of it was on vanilla ice cream. It was awesome! Super easy too.



Raspberry Chambord Jam

2 Cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Cup sugar
2 Tbl Chambord or Black Raspberry Liquer
Cook raspberries until they release their juices and boil for 3 minutes.
Add in sugar and boil for another 2 minutes.  Allow to cool slightly and
stir in Chambord.

                                 

Comments

  1. YUM!! Looks so fresh and delish. I bet it's amazing on an english muffin :)

    xoxo Chels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce