Better Than A Salad (Juicer Recipe)

A plethora of lefotvers and my desire to play with the juicer prevented me from acutally cooking dinner tonight, so instead I share the juice we made today.  It was good, better than the veggie alternative to red bull I made previously!  I think I will try the "V8" recipe on the site I'm getting these recipes from next.  Based on the ingredients, I think I will like it even better.



Better Than A Salad

Cucumber - 1 cucumber (8-1/4")
Lemon - 1 fruit (2-1/8" dia)
Onion (spring/scallion) - 1 medium (4 1/8" long)
Parsley - 1 handful
Pepper (sweet red) - 1/2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2 -dia.)
Tomatoes - 3 small whole (2-2/5" dia)


Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce