Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers That You Should NEVER Make

The top 2 were made with nacho flavor the bottom two made with
my personal favorite Doritos, Thai Chili (or sweet hot chili something
like that:)
So, this is another of the dishes off pinterest my husband chose.  The irony, is I pinned it for the kids, and the boy isn't with us this week.  I let him do the cooking of the chicken, I made the ranch that the recipe recommended to dip in.  He says it is a two person job to do the breading if you want it done in a timely manner.  But at least it was worth it right?  WRONG!  It was worse than school food!  It was a waste of a bag of chips!  The crust tasted nothing like doritos, were the texture of stale chips and slipped right off.  EWWWWW!  And we have so many now, and we don't even want to offer them to the neighborhood kids!  Fou1!  (hehe no pun intended)  I feel sick right now for eating 4 nuggets but I wanted to warn you, please NEVER MAKE THESE!!!!  The only thing that tasted at all good was the homemade ranch I made.  I am not even giving the link or recipe.  The site I got it off of looked really cool and I'm sure this must be one bad recipe.  The guy who writes sounds like someone I would love to be friends with.  (fellow Trekkie and all) but as a public service I had to put this out there and say don't make these!  We each ate two and then threw out the rest of the 2 pounds of chicken.  Yes, they were that awful.



Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers
 


Comments

  1. Haha well now you know! I've seen a couple dorito crusted chicken things lately and wanted to try it. Maybe I won't now haha. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce