Eggplant Calzone

Well it's Wednesday and I realize I have forgotten all about my Meatless Monday recipe. I just kind of threw things together and as it was a few days ago, I can't be 100% sure of my measurements.  Also, I cooked it like pizza, and I think a lower temp with a longer cooking time would have resulted in a better end product.  Oh yeah, I'm not the one usually rolling out the dough, and as you can see from the pictures of it whole, it's pretty rustic looking;).  All that means is no real recipe tonight, just a bit of a recommendation.  The recommendation: diced roasted eggplant is a nice addition to a calzone or pizza for your meatless Mondays.  Also I like to have this as kind of a dinner diary, so I'm doing a post.  Sorry for slacking :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce