Avocado, Tomato & Edamame Salad

I made this for lunch and loved it!  I feel a bit like I am cheating using the crispy edamame again, but I am totally digging it and I felt really healthy after eating it.  (Not to mention FULL)  It was fast and simple.  I enjoyed grazing on the edamame but I liked them better in a salad.  If the avocado is really ripe, mash it up a little to make a "dressing" Tonight we are having the Italian sausage burgers.  (they were so very yummy and have possibly the best sauteed spinach ever!)  Yes burgers to use up my insane purchase of too many buns:)

Avocado, Tomato & Edamame Salad
1/2 large tomato, diced
1 small avocado, diced
1/4 cup of "crispy edamame"
Seasoned rice wine vinegar
Salt
Garlic powder

Toss the tomato, avocado, edamame in a bowl.  Drizzle with the vinegar and season with salt and garlic.  Mix.  Yup that's it:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Schnitzel with Dill Cream Sauce

Mollet Eggs Florentine

"Porcupine" Meatballs in Cream Sauce